Witches and Warlocks
The Witches and Warlocks slot machine – with magical graphics from software developer CryptoLogic – is part of William Hill Casino‘s Frightmare Slots series, which also features two other ghoulish games for the brave-at-heart: Vampire Bats and Zone of the Zombies.
Witches and Warlocks is a 25-line slot machine, offering you unprecedented chances of striking it big by winning a Progressive Jackpot.
There is a lengthy list of people who have struck big at the William Hill Casino: to see just how much you may stand to win, Click Here.
Frightmare Jackpots are randomly awarded on any paid game in the Frightmare series, and the size of your original bet directly influences your chances of winning the jackpot. The betting limit on all Frightmare series games is £5 per line, for a maximum bet limit of £125.
The Warlock substitutes for all symbols with the exception of the Scattered Witch.
Witches and Warlocks Feature Rules:
- Play anything between 1 and 25 lines
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins
- Re-spin wins are added to scatter and payline wins
- Win combinations pay from left to right only except Scattered Witch
Witches and Warlocks Feature
- The Witches and Warlocks Feature is awarded when three or more Scattered Witches appear
- The Witch and Warlock fight to the death using spells and potions
- Fight as either the Witch or the Warlock
- Prizes are awarded for each spell cast or potion used to damage the opponent
- The Life Meter shows the damage caused by each spell or potion
- Following a victory, prizes are based on the remaining Life Meter amount
- Following a loss, consolation prizes are awarded based on damage caused to the opponent